Using this form you can send me your order immediately by entering all the necessary information about it and how I can contact you. Specify as much as possible all the information you want to provide on this order.
- Please, DO NOT insert the text that you send me for verification in the field for an accompanying message / comment to the order (the text of the order itself) – better attach the file with the text for verification to the form, in Word, TXT, PDF format.
- You can attach several files for one order by packing them in an archive of one of the most common formats: RAR, ZIP, 7z, TAR, GZ.
- For different orders, with different due dates, send each order – in a new order form.
- The maximum size of the uploaded file is 25 MB. If your file is larger than 25 MB, create a multivolume archive with a volume size of up to 25 MB and send them as different parts of one order (in the subject line, indicate the name of the order and the number of its part – the archive volume that you attach). Each time you attach a new archive volume to the order form, send them in turn. As a last resort, you can always send me an order using the usual sending of files by e-mail, transfer the file via Skype or Telegram.
After I accept your order and calculate its cost, I will answer you as soon as possible!
All fields marked with "*" – are required!
Personal data processing policy
This Personal Data Processing Policy is in compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine from 01.06.2010 № 2297-VI «About protection of personal data» and defines an order of processing of the personal data and measures on safety of the personal data, undertaken by Olha Anatolievna Zikrataia (hereinafter – the Operator).
- The Operator sets the most important goal and condition of realization of its activity as observance of rights and freedoms of the person and the citizen at processing of its personal data, including protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secret.
- This Operator’s Policy on Personal Data Processing data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://zikrataya.pro.
The basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer technology.
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data).
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at https://zikrataya.pro.
- Information system of personal data – a set of personal data contained in databases and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means.
- Identification of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to identify without the use of additional information belonging to a particular User or other personal data subject.
- Processing of the personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) made with use of means of automation or without use of such means with the personal data, including gathering, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of the personal data.
- The operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or physical person, independently or together with other persons organizing and/or carrying out processing of the personal data, and also defining purposes of processing of the personal data, structure of the personal data which are subject to processing, actions (operations) made with the personal data.
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the https://zikrataya.pro website.
- User – any visitor to https://zikrataya.pro.
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
- Dissemination of the personal data – any actions directed on disclosing of the personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of the personal data) or on familiarization with the personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing of the personal data in mass media, placing in information-telecommunication networks or granting access to the personal data in any other way.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign authority, foreign physical or foreign legal entity.
- Destruction of the personal data – any actions as a result of which the personal data are irrevocably destroyed with impossibility of the further restoration of the maintenance of the personal data in information system of the personal data and/or material carriers of the personal data are destroyed.
The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic.
- E-mail address.
- Phone numbers.
- The website also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including «cookies») by means of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics and others).
- The above data further in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; acceptance of orders on the website and specification of details on these orders.
- Impersonal data of Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the Userʼs actions on the website, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the personal data of the User only in case of their filling in and/or sending by the User through special forms located at https://zikrataya.pro. Filling in the corresponding forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
The Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The safety of the personal data which are processed by the Operator, is provided by realization of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for performance in full of requirements of the current legislation in the field of protection of the personal data.
- The Operator provides safety of the personal data and takes all possible measures excluding access to the personal data of the unauthorized persons.
- The Userʼs personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the subject of personal data has consent in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
- This document will reflect any changes in the Personal Data Processing Policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://zikrataya.pro/en/privacy.html.